Sunday, April 5, 2009

I GOT MY CAMERA BACK!

Camera is safe and sound, no longer enjoying its time alone at the beach in Mar del Plata. I think this signifies a change in luck for me... 
Tomorrow I will return to the airport via the correct way (not the 2 hour colectivo on dirt roads) and customs will be open (not closed and abandoned) so I will be able to bring my package home (and not come home defeated and without hot sauce).
Tuesday I will finally complete all my Visa requirements and not have to deal with Argentine government offices for a long time. Then, I will get on a bus with my two best girl friends and head to San Juan and Parque Nacional Ischigualastu for about a week. We have no idea what to expect, but we will be together and it will be an adventure!

And I will have my camera to capture it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment