Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A lovely day

Today was a lovely day. I woke up at a nice time, made delicious oatmeal with raisins and banana--the fact that instant oatmeal is sort of hard to come by in the shops here is a blessing, since now I am the master of perfect REAL oatmeal. Haymarket's steel-cut oatmeal bowl with fruit compote is still #1 though--went to yoga, went to the library, and ate a delicious sandwich of arugula, mushroom, sun dried tomatoes and queso blanco on pan de campo at one of my favorite spots in the whole city: Boutique del Libro. I'm not sure if I've mentioned this place before, but if I have, I'm OK with that. It's worth mentioning twice.

It's the prefect amount of cute.


It's FULL of books in all shapes and sizes.


It has a great café.


And it makes me feel all warm and cozy inside.


What more could a girl ask for? Her best friend, maybe? Aw shucks, I'll have her at my side tomorrow afternoon!

Check out Boutique del Libro in Palermo Soho (on Thames, between Costa Rica y El Salvador).

No comments:

Post a Comment